NEW LESSONS POSTED ON WEDNESDAYS EACH WEEK STARTING SEPT. 16 2020!
All Conservatory students will be automatically enrolled in the class, free of charge!
Theory Tidbits is a free online classroom for Conservatory students to participate and learn about music history and theory with their peers throughout the academic year. There will be 12 weeks of lessons posted in the class online each semester as well as videos, readings, and other fun activities that boost the basic understanding of music theory - the essential building block of music. This class is separate from our in-person music theory classes, which are workbook based and held in-person.
How to access the theory tidbits Online Classroom
FACTS LMS gives you an opportunity to use the Learning Management System (LMS) to interact with a classroom environment – all via the Internet! FACTS LMS is a private and secure student area that will allow students to connect with students and teachers online, including accessing class materials, uploading assignments, participating in classroom discussions, and taking quizzes.
Here’s how to access the LMS:
- In your internet browser go to lms.renweb.com
- Type the school's District Code OCM-NE
- Type the student’s Username. Your student’s username is the first initial of their first name plus their last name. For example, if your student is named Zach Kelley, their username would be zkelley. If you have two students with the same first initial, one student (the one who comes next in the alphabet) will have the number 1 after their username. For example, if your second student was named Zoe Kelley, their username would be zkelley1.
- Please note usernames can also be changed after you login if you would like to change it to something else for your student.
- Type the student’s Password. Your student’s password is Music123. Please change your password to something personalized the first time you log in.
- Click Login.
- For a PDF of full login instructions including how to change your password after logging on - please click here.
Musical knowledge is a click away! Join now!